Here’s how you go about finding drop-shippers:
- Check your competitor websites and research where they are getting their supplies. Call them up and ask them “I’m wanting to order a product and would like to know if you ship the product to me from your own warehouse or from the manufacture’s warehouse?” You don’t have to do this, but it gives you a bit of a confirmation before you start contacting the brands.
- Have at least 2 or 3 market ideas to run through the refinement process and compare them.
- Look through the organic and paid advertising listings on Google.
- Many times your competitor websites and other sites will list out the brand name of the product.
- Make a list of Brands, and THEN use Google to find the manufacturer’s website directly. Most manufactures have websites. Start documenting the data you gather in your spreadsheet.
- Have a few suppliers just in case you need a back-up.
- It’s critical to have a solid dropshipper to avoid lots of problems.